The goal is to offer this program in lieu of in-person farmers markets for the duration of COVID-19 in-person gathering restrictions. Customers will arrange orders and make payments directly with the vendors in advance of the Saturday market. Orders can then be picked up in the parking lot adjacent to the River Market between 7 a.m. and noon on Saturday.
To view a list of participating vendors and find contact information for placing orders, customers should visit TuscaloosaRiverMarket.com/
City of Tuscaloosa to Pilot Curbside Farmers Market at Tuscaloosa River Market
In response to health and safety restrictions enacted by the Alabama Department of Public Health about COVID-19, the City of Tuscaloosa is piloting a curbside pick-up Farmers Market at the Tuscaloosa River Market on Saturday, March 28 from 7 a.m. to noon.
Latest from Super User
- Tuscaloosa City Hall and Municipal Court to Reopen in Limited Capacity on June 1
- City of Tuscaloosa to Host Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Day June 6
- DCL Pet of the Week: Meet Nala
- Community Foundation of West Alabama Awards Spring Grants
- CSP Spotlight: The Importance of Self-Care During the COVID-19 Outbreak