- How can everyone share in family responsibilities? What house rules are most important to us?
- What one-on-one time can we set aside for each child?
- What special traditions, rituals, or routines might we create as a new family?
- How can we support our children’s relationships with their other parent?
- Can we set aside time to talk as a couple about how things are going and what changes we might want to make?
Like every family, blended families benefit from lots of communication. Consider these conversation starters as you and your partner work together. Celebrate your daily efforts and the small successes of creating a new kind of family together.
Latest from Super User
- Tuscaloosa Mayor to Hold Next Virtual Town Hall on April 1
- COVID-19 and Educational Challenges: University of Alabama Offers Tips for Teaching Online
- COVID-19 in Tuscaloosa: Case Confirmed in Tuscaloosa County DA’s Office
- Access to Tuscaloosa City Hall Restricted for the Public, Effective Immediately
- City of Tuscaloosa to Temporarily Stop Curbside Recycling Program After This Week