- Take “Until Help Arrives” training.
- Check on your neighbors.
- Talk with your Power Company about utility safety.
- Get to know your neighbors. Think about people in your neighborhood who may need your help.
- Talk to your neighbors to identify those who may need assistance—remember that many people value their privacy.
- Make a list of task neighbors can help each other. Does anyone have special skills, such as: medical, technical, trade?
- Plan how the neighborhood could work together after a disaster.
Community Service Programs of West Alabama (CSP), Inc.’s Head Start/Early Head Start and Early Intervention programs engage families and encourage healthy lifestyle choices. Safe and healthy children are ready to learn and explore their world.