The past several weeks have been a tumultuous time across the country, as Americans took to the streets in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, holding signs and marching to decry racial injustice. Thousands of Tuscaloosans made their voices heard at peaceful marches and rallies to protest racial injustice throughout town – including this one held outside the federal courthouse in downtown Tuscaloosa on June 4.
Latest from Super User
- DCL Pet of the Week: Meet Tot
- Battlefield Crosses Honoring Fallen Soldiers on Display at Tuscaloosa Memorial Veterans Park
- Tuscaloosa City Council Unanimously Passes Face Coverings Ordinance: Read the Entire Ordinance Here
- Tuscaloosa Public Library Reopens with Certain Restrictions, Safety Measures in Place
- Tuscaloosa’s Fourth of July Celebration Will Look a Little Different This Year