Water and sewer bills can be paid online at Tuscaloosa.com/pay-water-bill, by phone at 205-248-5500, through the dropbox located in the City Hall drive-through, or by mail to P.O. Box 2089 Tuscaloosa, AL 35403.
To conduct business with the Building & Inspections Department, residents should call 205-248-5110.
To conduct business with the Planning & Zoning Department, residents should call 205-248-5100.
To reach any other department, residents should call Tuscaloosa 311.
Access to Tuscaloosa City Hall Restricted for the Public, Effective Immediately
In accordance with the Alabama Department of Public Health order, access to Tuscaloosa’s City Hall is restricted to the public effective immediately. Any necessary transactions can be conducted online, over the phone, through the mail, or through an on-site dropbox located in the City Hall drive-through.
Latest from Super User
- Community Foundation of West Alabama Awards Spring Grants
- CSP Spotlight: The Importance of Self-Care During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Veterans Memorial Park Association and PARA to Delay Annual Memorial Day Program
- Tuscaloosa City Schools Keeps Kids Learning with New Sora App
- City of Tuscaloosa to Reopen In-Person Farmers Market on May 23