Receiving the grants at The Exchange Club of Tuscaloosa Foundation on Aug. 22 were (L-R seated): Amanda Lightsey, Tuscaloosa’s One Place; B.J. Reed, Alabama Blues Project; and April Kendrick, UA’s Child Development Resources. (L to R standing): Leslie Guy, Child Development Resources; Lisa Maddox, Child Abuse Prevention Services; Jerry Pike, Eagles’ Wings; and John Mize, Tuscaloosa Children’s Center.
The Exchange Club of Tuscaloosa Foundation recently awarded grants to six local organizations. Grants are awarded annually by the Foundation. The mission of the Foundation is to be an advocate for children and families.
Latest from Super User
- CSP Spotlight: The Importance of Self-Care During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Veterans Memorial Park Association and PARA to Delay Annual Memorial Day Program
- Tuscaloosa City Schools Keeps Kids Learning with New Sora App
- City of Tuscaloosa to Reopen In-Person Farmers Market on May 23
- DCL Pet of the Week: Meet Amber