DCL Pet of the Week: Meet Margie
Margie has such a pretty black and white smooth coat. Margie has something else mixed in her that will keep her a little smaller than most pit terriers because she is only 23 pounds and should only gain about 5 to 10 more pounds.
Margie seems to get along well with other dogs. If you live in an apartment, make sure they allow pit bull mixes. Some don't now due to insurance liability. She does have energy so she will need exercising. Margie will require a fenced in yard if in a house. But she is not to be an outside dog only, she needs to be with her
people. She should be fine with children 12 and up. She has started on her crate training.
Latest from Super User
- CSP Spotlight: The Importance of Self-Care During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Veterans Memorial Park Association and PARA to Delay Annual Memorial Day Program
- Tuscaloosa City Schools Keeps Kids Learning with New Sora App
- City of Tuscaloosa to Reopen In-Person Farmers Market on May 23
- DCL Pet of the Week: Meet Amber