DCL Pet of the Week: Meet Arnie
Arnie is a very friendly, fun and playful dog. He loves people and loves to be with you. He does have some energy, so he would love to go for walks or jogging. He seems to do well with other dogs and should be fine with children ages 8 and older. He is probably too big and energetic for an apartment, and he will require a fenced-in yard if left outside unattended.
Please call 205-554-0011 or visit humanesocietyofwa.org to request an appointment to meet the available animals.
Latest from Super User
- DCL Pet of the Week: Meet Gus
- DCH Safe Sitter Classes Prepare Young Teens to be Better Babysitters
- Tuscaloosa Marks the U.S. Army’s 243rd Birthday with a Celebration
- Tuscaloosa’s Mayor Maddox Names Mobile's Randy Smith as New Fire and Rescue Chief
- CSP Spotlight: Help Your Child Learn Talk, Read, and Sing Together Every Day