Humane Society’s Pet of the Week: Meet Jake
Jake is a sweet, friendly dog with a calm personality. He seems well-mannered and is attentive, but not overly so. Jake seems pretty playful and would enjoy nice walks or a jog. He seems to play well with other dogs and is pretty good on a leash.
Jake should be okay in an apartment as long as he gets daily walks. He will require a fenced-in yard if left outside at all unattended. He should be fine with children aged 8 and up. He has started his crate training.
Jake is up-to-date on his vet care, is neutered, is heartworm negative, and is microchipped. He is on heartworm and flea/tick prevention. Come meet this nice, cute dog and get your 2018 off to a great start!
Latest from Super User
- Lake Living: Risks and Rewards – Learning to Embrace the Good in Life
- City of Tuscaloosa Considers New Approach to Some Business Licenses, Seeks Feedback
- Bama Belle Riverboat to Host Joint Fundraiser on the Black Warrior River on June 21
- CSP Spotlight: Talk, Read and Sing Together Every Day - Tips for Using Language at Home and in the Community
- DCL Weekly: Community Calendar of Events