The donation to the “Y,” from the Foundation, will help pay for the installation of seatbelts in the bus used to transport children to their after-school program. The donation to Kentuck, from the Club’s Community Service Projects account will help pay for a project that sends Kentuck artists to area 3rd grade classrooms for instruction and demonstrations in arts and crafts.
Exchange Club of Tuscaloosa Donates to Kentuck and the YMCA
The Exchange Club and the Exchange Club Foundation of Tuscaloosa recently presented donations of $1000 to two Tuscaloosa area organizations: the YMCA and Kentuck. Money for the donations came from the Exchange Club’s annual Chili Cookoff, held each year in February.
Latest from Super User
- UA Professor’s Film to Debut Across Multiple On-Demand Platforms
- City of Tuscaloosa Partners with Alabama Power, Alabama Forestry Commission to Host Annual Tree Giveaway
- West Alabama Aids Outreach Becomes Five Horizons Health Services
- UA “Books for the Black Belt” Campaign Kicks Off
- DCL Weekly: Community Calendar of Events