The donation to the “Y,” from the Foundation, will help pay for the installation of seatbelts in the bus used to transport children to their after-school program. The donation to Kentuck, from the Club’s Community Service Projects account will help pay for a project that sends Kentuck artists to area 3rd grade classrooms for instruction and demonstrations in arts and crafts.
Exchange Club of Tuscaloosa Donates to Kentuck and the YMCA
The Exchange Club and the Exchange Club Foundation of Tuscaloosa recently presented donations of $1000 to two Tuscaloosa area organizations: the YMCA and Kentuck. Money for the donations came from the Exchange Club’s annual Chili Cookoff, held each year in February.
Latest from Super User
- UA Athletics Unveils "The Crimson Standard," and Major Renovations are Planned to Athletic Facilities
- Bama Art House Fall Film Series Begins Soon
- Exchange Club Awards Community Grants to Area Organizations
- DCL Weekly: Community Calendar of Events
- CSP Spotlight: How to Cope (and Help!) When Your Child Whines